Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Meet Four New Representatives of Atronic Alarms

Atronic Alarms is proud to introduce four new employees who have joined the family this year.

Collett Albright
Collett Albright joined the company with over 30 years of experience in the security industry and works with clients to set up their monitoring service. 

"I knew there were good people at Atronic who cared about quality and customer service. Those qualities are important to me," she said.

She replaced Chrissy Wyble, who worked as the company's monitoring coordinator for the past seven years and who chose a new career closer to her home.


Jane McIntyre
Jane McIntyre recently moved into the accounting department to work with invoicing, billing and other records. Native of Kentucky, she has lived in Kansas City for 18 years.

"What attracted me to Atronic was definitely the people. They genuinely care and strive to provide exceptional customer service," she said.

Jane brings over 14 years of management experience to Atronic Alarms.



Jim Smith
Jim Smith was hired to assist in the service department and brings 12 years of industry experience to the company. He says he "loves his job" and looks forward to being a part of a company who treats you like a person and not just a number.

"I was searching for a company that was well established and growing. I am happy to have found a company that actually provides exceptional customer service and treats its employees well," Jim said.




Ryan Elder
Ryan Elder joined the installation department and holds certifications from Wichita Technical Institute in Networks+ and A+. His hobbies include ninja training and video gaming when he isn't buried "in Legos, baby dolls or laundry."

"I was drawn to Atronic because they value their employees as much as their customers," he said.

1 comment:

  1. I love your alarms blog. I have been searching high and low for an alarm company to install the best of the best in my home. I really need to protect my family.

    ReplyDelete